Plumber Victoria BC
Menu

 

WHO ARE WE?

LEARN MORE ABOUT IMPACT PLUMBING & HEATING


Owner/Operator

Mike Duncanson Red Seal Journeyman in Plumbing and Gas Fitting

Mike Duncanson

About me:

With over 18 years of plumbing experience my first priority is and always has been my clients. As a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating, I am always WCB compliant, licensed, insured, and bonded.

I am also a:

– Licensed gas contractor

– Licensed cross connection control tester

– Journeyman Red Seal tickets in plumbing & gas fitting

– Certified CRD back-flow equipment tester and installer

My Specialties:

I specialize in, but am not limited to: service work to hot water tanks, leak repairs, taps & toilet installs/repairs, gas annual services and repairs, heating service and repair, pumps and lift stations, small/med drain cleaning services, tub/shower and valve installs, and more.

My Philosophy

My business philosophy:

My mission is to provide preventative repairs, maintenance, and new installs, in a manner that ensures that my work lasts. I strive to provide the highest quality standard of service in a timely manner, while offering competitive pricing.

Things We Look For:

Many people are unaware that to ensure optimal operation: boilers, gas hot water tanks, and furnaces should be inspected on a yearly basis. We provide this service in order  to prevent premature failure and to help our clients avoid high cost replacements.

If your Hot Water Tank has signs of a leak such as rust stains, it’s likely leaking! Don’t wait! Give us a call for an estimate before there’s any damage. It’s often better to replace a ten year old tank than taking your chances with the possibility of a burst.

Give Us a Call

Why Choose Us?

At Impact Plumbing we understand how busy life can be. With this in mind we want to save your precious free time. Whether it’s fixing a dripping tap, that ever-running toilet, slow draining tub or sinks, or a leaky appliance, we’ve got you covered. We solve all of your water and gas issues on your schedule!

Whether the job be big or small, our team of professional and qualified plumbers get it done right the first time because we really care about the finished product

99% of our customers call us back for future work, the other 1% lost our number.

 

website by Seriously Creative